Survivor-Fashion Edition 2 Contestants

The official definition of survive is to remain alive after the death of someone, the cessation of something, or the occurrence of some event; continue to live. But surviving is more than just continuing to exist on this planet. We as humans need to help each other survive. And that is what this competition is about, learning how you can help. But I'm not here to bore you. I am doing my best to educate you about what is going on in the world you live on, while having fun and using your fashion skills. So a friendly warning for those who disagree with what I'm doing; I'm not making you read my posts. I'm not forcing you to vote in the polls. If you don't want to, you don't have to. Now for the people who want to have a good time! I went through all 250 submissions and picked what I believe are the best 20. It was so hard, because you all are so amazing, and forgive me if you didn't get picked. Just do me a favor and don't give up, I promise you'll get your chance one day. Now, without further adieu here are the 20 people that will be competing in Survivor-Fashion Edition Season 2.

Orange Team 

Yellow Team

Congrats to you 20, and once again thank you to everyone who auditioned!
Now here's a reminder to how the competition works. Two teams, orange and yellow, and 10 people on each team. Every week there is a task, which is posted on Monday. All 20 people have until Friday to make the task. People who don't send it to me in time will be automatically eliminated. On Saturday there is a poll, including the 10 best entries from the week (5 from the orange team and 5 from the yellow). The readers will vote and the poll results will be posted on Sunday. The person that wins, wins for their whole team and they do not have to go to council. The other team does and they vote out the person that they believe 'drags the team down.' Once 10 people have left there will be a merge. And when that occurs we will discuss what happens next. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this season!
Outwit, outplay and outlast. Survivor- Fashion Edition 2.


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.